Please RSVP by Tuesday, November, 27. Registration is limited.
If you think Black Friday is turning into Black November, you aren’t alone. Black Friday deals are being rolled out earlier this year than in the past, with many retailers opening on Thanksgiving night. But are consumers responding? Are they shopping earlier? What are they buying? What does this mean for the rest of the holiday season? And what role will tech play this holiday? This webinar will cover all this and more. Be sure to check out our holiday shopping research page for more information before you join us.
Participants will learn
Who should attend
- Results from the Black Friday shopping weekend.
- What to expect in the weeks ahead.
- The current state of the economy and projected fourth quarter outlook for the CE industry.
- Results from CEA's 19th Annual CE Holiday Purchase Patterns Study.
- Current consumer sentiment toward the overall economy, CE and how it will impact holiday shopping.
- Key trends your business can focus on to keep you ahead of your competitors.
Everyone involved in the consumer tech industry including key decision makers, company executives, industry analysts, manufacturers and retailers.
Contact the Webinar Team